It’s all about Marketing for Slots from Home or Office
“Explore all about marketing from home or the office and how better to analyse your own slot department” Lucien Wijsman, Trainer
What: You will look at most areas of the Extended Marketing Mix for the Services Industry while applied to operating slot machines in landbased casinos and aims to equip the attendees to better manage their casino operation.
Download the agenda below...
Why: As a result of this course you will be able to:
- Better understand the dynamics of having different Player categories visiting your gaming floor, resulting in:
- Creating a Gaming Floor that better responds to your customers` expectations, resulting in:
- Improving the bottom-line result of your Slot Operations by applying some of the logic provided to the Gaming Floor you control.
Who: This Virtual Classroom is recommended for anyone interested in slot machines and games. The aim of the course is to make delegates understand the relevance of breaking down customers into categories and the impact this has on Product, Price, Promotion, Placement, Physical Environment, Personnel and Process management
When: From 6am PDT / 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST on three days:
- Day 1: Monday, 19 October: Player Profiles and their Relevance to the Extended Marketing Mix for the Services Industry
The aim of the session is to make delegates understand the relevance of breaking down customers into categories and the impact this has on Product, Price, Promotion, Placement, Physical Environment, Personnel and Process management
- Day 2: Wednesday, 21 October: Slot Machine Myth and Maths
Different Players have different expectations from Product, Prize, Placement, Promotions, Physical Environment and Process Management. This module is about what players expect from the math model of games: what is volatility and why does it matter?
- Day 3: Friday, 23 October: Management of Mystery Prizes
Different players have different expectations from Product, Prize, Placement, Promotions, Physical Environment and Process Management. This module is about how to tailor Mystery prizes to different categories of Players. Spoiler alert: A mystery Prize that satisfies all categories of players does not exist.
Trainer: Lucien Wijsman
Duration: 2.5 hours per day
Location: From your laptop!
Price: 600€* for the full course, or 350€ per session when purchased individually.
Download the Agenda:
* Plus applicable taxes.
Note: this virtual classroom is published in collaboration with our partner, iGaming Academy. The above link will take you to iGaming Academy to complete your signing up for this Virtual Classroom session.