Online Gaming Virtual Masterclass
Influence your bottom line directly
Our Online Gaming Virtual Masterclasses are delivered in thought-leadership with:
What: Operating profitably in the competitive market of online gambling is a complex minefield of financial, operational, technological and regulatory challenges. As the online gaming industry continues to mature and evolve, so does the complexity of the business.
Download the agenda below...
Why: Explore each area of the online gaming business in detail and recognize its influence on your bottom line, using real-life case studies of operators.
Who: Whether you head up the department of an existing online gaming operation or are interested in starting up in the online gaming business, this course is essential.
When: From 7am PDT / 10am EDT / 3pm BST / 4pm CEST on five days:
- Day 1: Monday, 9 November
- The Online Gaming Ecosystem
- Casino Mechanics and Revenue Streams
- Day 2: Tuesday, 10 November
- Fraud, Identity Checks and Money Laundering
- Bonuses and Advantage Play
- Day 3: Wednesday, 11 November
- Player Acquisition
- Day 4: Thursday, 12 November
- Player Engagement, Retention and Churn
- Day 5: Friday, 13 November
- The Online Gaming Balance Sheet
- In Practice - Creating an Action Plan
Duration: 3 hours per day
Location: From your laptop!
Download the Agenda:
* Plus applicable taxes.
Note: this virtual classroom is published in collaboration with our partner, iGaming Academy. The above link will take you to iGaming Academy to complete your signing up for this Virtual Classroom session.