Discover how digital marketing techniques can reach new customers and generate business online
What: Learn all there is to know about digital marketing; an umbrella term that refers to online marketing of products or services through various forms of digital media that are used to digitally connect a business with its audience. Digital marketing includes your website, branding, digital advertising, email campaigns, landing pages, affiliate marketing, content, graphics, social media and everything that represents you online.
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Defining your target audience personas and reaching them
- Search Engine Optimisation – be found on Google
- Create your own targeted advertising campaign
- Individual platform strategies for leading social media channels
- Landing page implementation and A/B testing
- Measuring success and optimising your conversion rate
- Set up and optimise your website to generate good traffic
- The importance of branding and identity
- Creating content that drives traffic and creates leads
- Social media marketing fundamentals
- Digital marketing strategy development
- Affiliate marketing for rapid growth
- The future of digital marketing – emerging trends
Who: Marketing professionals and those looking to promote their business, service or product online.
When: From 8.30am PDT / 11.30am EDT / 4.30pm BST / 5.30 pm CEST on two days:
- Day 1: Monday, 9 November
- Day 2: Tuesday, 10 November
Duration: 3.5 hours per day
Location: From your laptop!
Price: 300€* - book your place today
* Plus applicable taxes.
Note: this virtual classroom is published in collaboration with our partner, iGaming Academy. The above link will take you to iGaming Academy to complete your signing up for this Virtual Classroom session.