Casino Marketing for the Next 18 Months
The impact of COVID-19 means that all people and businesses now have to adapt - including your Casino Marketing - find out how
What: COVID-19 has set a 'new normal' for the coming 18 months at least - and with that brings a completely new way of working for you, your team and your customers. This timely course, developed specifically to help you deal with the current challenging situation, will guide you through the best ways to market your casino - now and for the future.
Download the agenda below...
Why: Learn how Casino Marketing needs to change for the 'new normal'.
Who: Anyone who has any responsibility in getting your customers back, from marketers to C-level and operations.
When: From 7am PDT / 10am EDT / 3pm BST / 4pm CEST on three days:
- Day 1: Monday, 9 November: Knowing your Casino Customers
- Who are your target groups
- What are the expectations of the target groups
- Social Responsible Branding
- Day 2: Tuesday, 10 November: Promotions & Player value
- Promotions as business cases, calculating the ROI
- Cases from all over the world
- What is the value of a player
- Day 3: Thursday, 12 November: Loyalty Programs & CRM
- How to setup a loyalty program as business case
- Big data; what can you do and what do you need
- Customer Relationship Management
- Micro segmenting and the LRFM model
Trainer: Arjan Korstjens
Duration: 3 hours per day
Location: From your laptop!
Download the Agenda:
* Plus applicable taxes.
Note: this virtual classroom is published in collaboration with our partner, iGaming Academy. The above link will take you to iGaming Academy to complete your signing up for this Virtual Classroom session.