Get to grips with blockchain technology. This introductory course will enhance your understanding of blockchain and its numerous uses, as well as covering cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, smart contracts and more.
What: The Blockchain 101 course is your passport to the era of revolutionised digital economy. Today, businesses have to sort through massive digital information, and numerous transactions are now passing through blockchain networks simultaneously. This course helps make sense of it all. The course will spotlight the evolution of distributed ledgers and the impact of disruptive technologies on the digital economy, as well as the mechanics and types of blockchains, the value of mining and an introduction to cryptocurrencies. Delivered in an interactive manner with reference to multiple use cases.
- Understand the evolution of the digital economy
- Learn about the relevance of Cryptography in blockchain and how to mine cryptocurrencies
- Grasp Cryptocurrencies, Crypto Exchanges and the story of Bitcoin
- Differentiate between Distributed Ledger Technology and types of blockchain
- Apply blockchain use cases when adopting blockchain solutions
- Master smart contracts
Who: Professional learners with an interest in blockchain technology including those from the fields of finance, engineering, law, tech, banking, business and more. No specialist knowledge is required.
When: From 8.30am PDT / 11.30am EDT / 4.30pm BST / 5.30 pm CEST on two days:
- Day 1: Wednesday, 9 December
- Day 2: Thursday, 10 December
Duration: 3.5 hours per day
Location: From your laptop!
Price: 300€* - book your place today
* Plus applicable taxes.
Note: this virtual classroom is published in collaboration with our partner, iGaming Academy. The above link will take you to iGaming Academy to complete your signing up for this Virtual Classroom session.