Award in iGaming – MQF Level 4
Understand the iGaming industry and boost your career prospects with this fully accredited MQF Level 4 Award
What: This course provides an introductory overview of the iGaming industry in four units:
A basic introduction to the industry outlining its history, features, issues and trends as well as company types and products, and the roles and responsibilities of various employee functions within a typical iGaming operation.
Online Sportsbook Management & Online Casino Management
Each unit takes an in-depth look at one of the industry’s major product areas. It provides an overview of the specific products, the challenges they present and how they are managed and marketed on a day-to-day basis.
An introduction to iGaming’s main legal and regulatory subject matter; Anti-Money Laundering, Responsible Gambling and General Data Protection. The unit covers basic Information Security Compliance, provides a brief overview of the areas requiring Technical Compliance and introduces Marketing Compliance in its various forms.
- Award in iGaming is a fully accredited MQF Level 4 course, offering an industry-recognised certificate of completion
Who: Students looking to take the first step on a career in iGaming or gain a greater understanding of the industry
When: From 8.30am PDT / 11.30am EDT / 4.30pm BST / 5.30 pm CEST: on:
- UNIT 1: Introduction to iGaming - 18, 19, 25 & 26 January
- UNIT 2: iGaming Compliance - 1, 2, 8 & 9 February
- UNIT 3: Online Casino Management - 22 & 23 February, 1 & 2 March
- UNIT 4: Online Sportsbook Management - 8, 9, 15 & 16 March
- *ASSESSMENT 1* Written Assignment - 26 March, 12 pm CEST (via email)
- *ASSESSMENT 2* Multiple-Choice Test - 9 April, 6 pm – 8 pm CEST via our eLearning portal
Duration: 3 hours per day
Location: From your laptop!
Price: 700€* - book your place today
* Plus applicable taxes.
Note: this virtual classroom is published in collaboration with our partner, iGaming Academy. The above link will take you to iGaming Academy to complete your signing up for this Virtual Classroom session.