Table Games Academy
Table games have been a staple of international casinos since 1638 and remain an integral part of casino floors to this day. With customer expectations rapidly changing, especially with the new technologies introduced, it is crucial for land based casinos and gaming establishments to thoroughly understand the mechanics behind table games and how to stay ahead of future trends.
The Table Games Academy has been crafted to give those managing the gaming floors the chance to immerse themselves in tow days of interactive table games learning to truly grasp not only how to manage table games areas but all the processes, human influence, mathematics, and skills behind a successful gaming operation.
6-7 November, London
What will you learn?
- Improve customer service and player retention by effectively training and managing staff
- Enhance profitability and player engagement by delivering the right gaming mix
- Improve gaming floor performance by effectively managing staff levels and customer service
- Operate at maximum profit margins by utilising segmented pricing and adapting games to the customer profile
- Improve your knowledge of game mathematics to take the mystery out of table game maths
- Harness your table games marketing through efficient utilisation of tournaments and promotions
- Protect your revenue through understanding the full realm of risks to your operations and how to plan against them
The course typically costs €1,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here