Sports Book Management Academy
The Sports Book Management Academy is crafted to guide you through the key "dos and dont's" of creating a profitable sports book operation, from operating models and licensing options through to customer acquisitions, segmentation, trading, and business intelligence. Over three comprehensive days you will learn about each component of operating a sports book and how to hone them to create a streamlined and profitable operation. You'll also consider the future outlook for sports books and how you can stay ahead of your rivals in an increasingly competitive environment.
24-26 September, London
What will you learn?
- Reduce the risk and save time and money by discovering which models, platforms, and services you should implement in your sports book
- Understand current and future market trends to improve your offering, whilst protecting and enhancing your revenues
- Deepen your knowledge of bookmaking principles to enable you to offer attractive, competitive odds whilst safeguarding margin
- Learn which marketing strategies to adopt to acquire the right customers for your operation
- Reduce churn by developing your understanding of tactics to deploy to increase loyalty and retain customers
- Discover how to analyse your business data to help you accurately plan, measure, and monitor results, and foster continuous improvement in your sports book
- Assess and evaluate future opportunities and potential threats to your operation in order to make decisions that future-proof your business
The course typically costs €2,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here