Sportsbook Management Academy
The Sportsbook Management Academy is crafted to guide you through the key 'dos and don'ts' of creating a profitable sportsbook operation, from operating models and licensing options through to customer acquisitions, segmentation, trading, and business intelligence. Over three comprehensive days you will learn about each component of operating a sportsbook and how to hone them to create a streamlined and profitable operation. You'll also consider the future outlook for sportsbooks and how you can stay ahead of your rivals in an increasingly competitive environment.
24-26 September, London
What will you learn?
- Reduce the risk and save time and money by discovering which models, platforms, and services you should implement in your sports book
- Understand current and future market trends to improve your offering, whilst protecting and enhancing your revenues
- Deepen your knowledge of bookmaking principles to enable you to offer attractive, competitive odds whilst safeguarding margin
- Learn which marketing strategies to adopt to acquire the right customers for your operation
- Reduce churn by developing your understanding of tactics to deploy to increase loyalty and retain customers
- Discover how to analyse your business data to help you accurately plan, measure, and monitor results, and foster continuous improvement in your sports book
- Assess and evaluate future opportunities and potential threats to your operation in order to make decisions that future-proof your business
The course typically costs €2,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here