The Slot Academy is designed to educate casino managers in the art of gaming machines
and their users. Through considering each player profile, their expectations, and how these can be fulfilled through pay tables, machine meters, gaming environment, promotions and much more, this course aims to help you increase the ROI of your gaming floor. Each day you will face new terminology and theories, which can be easily transferred to your gaming floor to improve your department.
Over three days of intense practical learning you will discover the path to an effective slot business and develop your skills and knowledge of which levers and strategies to apply when faced with common challenges of operating successfully.
17-19 September, Leiden
21-23 January 2020, Leiden
What will you learn?
- An overview of different approaches to taking responsibility in the gaming business
- A better understanding of responsibility and defining an individual and, consequently, a sustainably responsible strategy
- The importance of Responsible Gaming and what it should avoid
- The opportunities and threats of implementing Responsible Gaming in your business
- A proper handling of the topic of Responsible Gaming
The course typically costs €1,995.
*UNR Slot Academy courses cost $2800
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here