Responsible Gaming Academy
Responsible Gaming is becoming more and more important. Many markets come up with new sets of rules on how they intend to regulate the gambling market. Therefore it is crucial that regulators and operators understand responsibility. A wisely regulated market supports all customers in enjoying gambling as entertainment and helps those who run the risk of losing control.
The Responsible Gaming Academy has been crafted to give those working with Responsible Gaming policies the chance to immerse themselves in two days of interactive learning to truly grasp how to create an inclusive policy whilst ensuring they protect their customers.
19-20 November, London
What will you learn?
- An overview of different approaches to taking responsibility in the gaming business
- A better understanding of responsibility and defining an individual and, consequently, a sustainably responsible strategy
- The importance of Responsible Gaming and what it should avoid
- The opportunities and threats of implementing Responsible Gaming in your business
- A proper handling of the topic of Responsible Gaming
The course typically costs €1,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here