Online Gaming Masterclass
Operating profitably in the competitive market of online gambling is a complex minefield of financial, operational, technological, and regulatory challenges. As the online gaming industry continues to mature and evolve, so does the complexity of the business. Operators who successfully master multiple facets of the business are able to rise above the competition by putting together a well-coordinated and synchronised operation, which also translates into an enjoyable experience for their players.
Over three days of intense practical learning, the Online Gaming Masterclass will expand your skills and knowledge over the primary components of the online gaming operation and demonstrate how each component influences your bottom line. This is achieved through practical knowledge and tools, all of which are based on relevant and hands-on experience, and are designed to add immediate value when put into practice.
24-26 September, Amsterdam
5-6 November, Montevideo
What will you learn?
- Ensure you reduce operational, acquisition and retention costs, minimise risk and maximise revenue and profitability
- Understand the different factors that influence gaming revenue and your bottom line
- Counteract the ever-increasing costs of player acquisition and yield higher ROI by creating a well-balanced mix of marketing channels
- How to properly set up different types of bonuses, calculate campaign profitability and minimise liability
- Safeguard your revenue from fraudulent activity through checks and procedures
- Understand your player profiles and their psychology to increase player engagement and extract maximum lifetime value
- Develop simple and advanced churn models to understand the true cost of acquisition and extract maximum value from your acquisition budget
The course typically costs €2,995.
The course is produced in thought-leadership with
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here