Online Gaming Masterclass
Operating profitably in the competitive market of online gambling is a complex minefield of financial, operational, and legal risks. Alongside navigating the challenges related to different jurisdictions, you must also understand the commercial dynamics - making it very easy to base your model on bonuses and affiliate relationships that simply will not deliver the long-term financial benefits needed to sustain success.
Over three days of intense practical learning the Online Gaming Masterclass will expand your skills and knowledge to improve bottom line performance in your operation immediately. You will build a specifically crafted business plan that will enable you to apply the tactical changes required to instantly deliver value to your business.
22-23 August, Montevideo
24-26 September, Amsterdam
What will you learn?
- Build a profitable business and investment plan to ensure you reduce operational, acquisitions and retention costs, minimise risk and maximise revenue and profitability
- Counteract the ever-increasing costs of player acquisition and yield higher ROI by using innovative approaches to your player conversion funnel
- Safeguard your revenue from fraudulent activity through checks and procedures
- Understand your player profiles and their psychology to increase player engagement and extract maximum lifetime value
- Develop simple and advanced churn models to understand the true cost of acquisition and extract maximum value from your acquisition budget
- Understand game mathematics, volatility, hit rate, and distribution in order to analyse the effectiveness of your games and see the changes required to maximise profits
- Recognise which channels to use effectively acquire the right players for your games and what constitutes a good affiliate agreement
The course typically costs €2,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here