Online Game Development
The world of online game development is constantly evolving and creating successful and timely games for the market. It is a delicate balance of content, market expectations, regulations, mathematics, and design. In an era of wide variety and fierce competition, developers of online games of chance need to stay ahead of the curve. there has never been a better time to re-strategise and re-think the approach to game development and your portfolio.
The Online Game Development course is engineered to provide you with not only the basics of this part of the gaming industry, but also the insights, tools, and expertise to overcome common challenges and penetrate the online gambling market.
17-19 September, Amsterdam
What will you learn?
- A refresher on the igaming sector - how games of chance have evolved and the main participants
- Understanding gamer profiles, psychology, mathematics, and best practice design principles
- Developing a business strategy to deliver an effective and profitable business
- Understanding the components and concepts of great online slot games
- Meeting operators' needs by understanding their parameters for games and game integration
- Ensuring the success of your games by examining geographic differences in the market
- Increasing player engagement and operator profitability using game design
- Understanding how technical regulations can impact game design when distributing via key EU territories
The course typically costs €2,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here