The lottery industry is unique within the overall gaming market. Operating under the strictest regulatory frameworks and often run as monopolies, the lottery market has its own peculiar advantages and disadvantages that can take even the most experienced gaming professional significant time and experience to understand.
The course will provide a fast-track introduction into the world of lottery, giving you all the key information and insight you need to work within this important market.
10-11 October, London
What will you learn?
- An overview of the international/national/state market, leading lottery organisations, and regional regulatory differences
- An understanding of the core operating model and the key suppliers to the market
- A review of the alternative lottery market, its recent growth, issues and opportunities covering the insured model, lottery messenger, and charity sectors
- A deeper dive into the primary lottery games - draw games, scratchcards, and interactive instant win games (IWGs); what makes these lottery games different to other gaming products, how to put together a successful prize structure, key themes and play styles, and what makes a successful portfolio of games
- Routes to market - balancing the importance of retail with the growth opportunity of interactive. What it takes to launch an interactive proposition - the different operating models, new skills and responsibilities, and specialist suppliers
- Responsible Gaming requirement and Corporate Social responsibility (CSR)
The course typically costs €1,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here