Casino Marketing Academy
The marketing department has to become a business unit with a sense of investment versus return. How do you change something that has become a staple of the industry? Do you really know the true value of a player? Do you know what the measurable change in behaviour on the casino floor has to be in order to warrant a car prize? Your marketing needs to lead to a ROI.
For marketing department s to take their work to the next level, social responsibility os essential and is definitely the buzzword right now. The biggest challenge is to be a brand which is truly involved in society - giving something back is well orchestrated is the backbone of a great campaign and necessary to push your brand and operation further.
13-14 November, Haarlem
What will you learn?
- Recognise your casino guests and their expectations - understand your customer
- put strategic marketing planning into practice in the casino - classic principles applied to gaming
- Calculate ROI on promotions before creating them - measure the impact
- Plan and brief a promotion
- Build and grow your brand in a socially responsible way
- Define the role of marketing in encouraging Responsible gaming - supporting the customer and helping to develop the organisation's brand
- Understand the value of a player and learn to budget targeted promotions - not spending more than you earn on each type of player
- Understand the hows and whys of a loyalty programme - it's all about the numbers
The course typically costs €1,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here