AML and CFT in Gaming
Both online and land based casinos are under increasing governmental pressure to develop stronger and more effective AML and CFT controls. During this interactive and engaging course you will enhance your understanding of anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism. It will provide practical guidance to assist in safeguarding your operations (online and land based) with proper AML and CFT measures. Address the roles and responsibilities of those working with AML and CFT and learn what is required to avoid governmental sanctions and large fines.
You will leave the AML and CFT in Gaming training with the knowledge required to implement key AML and CFT practices in your operation. Upon completion of the course you will understand why both AML and CFT are so crucial to all online and land based operations worldwide. You will also engage with interactive exercises to boost your knowledge of KYC, risk assessments, CTR, and suspiciously activity report.
29 October, London
What will you learn?
- The requirements and obligations for an effective land based and online risk-based AML/CFT programme (4 AML pillars)
- The importance of clean information on customers
- How an online or land based casino undertakes customer due diligence (CDD)
- How a casino tracks customers when CDD is not undertaken upon entry to the casino
- The responsibilities under AML, CFT, and human trafficking rule sin order to detect, prevent, and deter criminal activities
- How to analyse criminals' use of online gaming to mask, launder money, traffic, and finance terrorism
- How to identify and report suspicious online or land based activities
The course typically lasts 1 day and is €1,249.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here