Affiliate Management Academy
****** We are in the process of updating our affiliate management course offering, please click here to download brief description of the new courses *******
The art of affiliate management comes through both personalising the role to capitalise on your skills, strengths, and individuality, and also identifying where marginal improvements can be made to maximise effectiveness. With competition for quality affiliates ever increasing and more online gaming operators competing for consumers' attention, streamlining individual and team practices will improve the performance of your affiliate programme.
Over two days of practical, hands-on learning the Affiliate Management Academy will navigate you through the world of affiliate management to build your knowledge and provide you with the tools and tactics required to significantly improve your performance and enjoyment in the role, whilst also leaving a lasting impact on your bottom line.
2-3 October, London
What will you learn?
- Understand how to manage affiliates fully and to ensure you prioritise your relationships
- Ensure the deals you make actually create revenue and traffic
- Learn how to grow and manage your affiliate network and increase depositing traffic to your site
- Evaluate where your personal skills lie and where you can develop to improve productivity as an affiliate manager
- Gain skills in conference productivity to establish and build successful relationships with affiliate and ensure a ROI from your partnerships
- Improve your negotiation techniques to help you get the best deal from your affiliates
The course typically costs €1,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here