The Role of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
This three-day course has been designed to equip new and existing MLROs and Nominated Officers with the knowledge and tools to help them keep crime out of gambling - and their customers and their company safe.
Using a blend of training methods - from traditional knowledge transference methods to interactive discussions and practical exercises - the course aims to provide each delegate with a solid understanding of the role and responsibilities of the MLRO/Nominated Officer including step by step guidance on how to meet ever changing regulatory and commercial challenges in a multi-product, multi-jurisdictional world.
The course typically lasts 3 days and costs €2,995.
20-22 April, London
What will you learn?
The course aims to provide delegates with an understanding of the following key areas:
- Laws and regulations
- The role and responsibilities of the MLRO/NO
- Selling compliance to the Company
- Developing company centric policies, processes and practices
- Training and learning
- Developing a risk-based approach and Risk Assessment
- Managing customer due diligence and Source of Funds/Wealth checks
- Implementation and effective monitoring of controls and practices
- Internal and external SAR reporting
- Reporting and record-keeping
- Case studies and practical walk-throughs
The course typically lasts 3 days and is €2,995.
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here