Introduction to Online Gaming
The online gaming industry is exciting, innovative, and entertaining place to work.
The sheer variety of betting and gaming types, complexities of game design, player needs and expectations, and levels of competition make for a challenging and rewarding environment in equal measure.
The Introduction to Online Gaming will provide you with a fast-track insight into this world, giving you all the key information and insight you need to work within this important market.
This course is only available as e-learning training - please get in touch with Adam for a consultation
What will you learn?
- An overview of the international market - its scale and growth
- Gaming regulation, core principles, the regional differences, and licensing opportunities through whitelisted states
- The importance of Responsible Gaming, including key issues such as Know Your Customer (KYC), problem gaming, and marketing best practice
- An understanding of the core operating model and the key suppliers to the market
- Player acquisitions and retention in the interactive world
- An insight into the primary gaming verticals - casino slots, casino table games, poker, bingo, eSports, eSports betting, and lottery
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here