Finance affects every art of a business. It is not a function that is the sole responsibility of accountants or finance specialists. Practically every decision in business has a financial impact of sorts, which is something that managers need to understand.
This course is aimed at managers and senior managers in non-financial roles within gaming. the delegates will walk away with a greater appreciation of finance and financial concepts - a vital supplement to their existing skills and capabilities.
This course is currently only available as in-house training - please get in touch with Adam for a consultation
What will you learn?
- Understand the main concepts and financial jargon
- Appreciate the role of finance in business
- Components of the three main statutory statements
- Assess the financial performance of a business
- Be familiar with good practice in budgetary management
- Understand why businesses fail
Booking for three or more passes?
With our in-house training option, our expert trainer can come to you, tailor the programme to suit your business, whilst you can save up to 30% per head on travel, accommodation, and other costs. Find out more here