Online Game Development
Welcome to the Online Game Development, designed by Ashley Sandyford-Sykes and Robert Smith, in conjunction with the Totally Gaming Academy.
The world of online game development is constantly evolving and creating successful and timely games for the market. It is a delicate balance of content, market expectations, regulations, mathematics, and design. In an era of wide variety and fierce competition, developers of online games of chance need to stay ahead of the curve. There has never been a better time to re-strategise and re-think the approach to your game development and portfolio.
The Online Game Development course is engineered to provide you with not only the basics of this part of the gaming industry, but also the insights, tools, and expertise to overcome common challenges and penetrate the online gambling market.
17th - 19th September 2019
The course typically costs €2,995.
Over three days of accelerated, interactive learning the course director will delve into the essentials of online game development for the current market. Rob will ensure you have the key skills and tools to embrace this market, including:
- A refresher on the igaming sector - how games of chance have evolved and the main participants
- Understanding gamer profiles, psychology, and behaviour so you can develop irresistible games
- Avoiding costly mistakes using modelling, mathematics, and best practice design principles
- Developing a business strategy to deliver an effective and profitable business
- Understanding the components and concepts of great online slot games
- Meeting operators’ needs by understanding their parameters for games and game integration
- Ensuring the success of your games by examining geographic differences in the market
- Increasing player engagement and operator profitability using game design
- Understanding how technical regulations can impact game design when distributing via key EU territories