The Lottery Academy provides an introduction to lottery and a fast track insight into this world, giving you all the key information and insight you need to work within this important market. Over an intensive two days, the Lottery Academy will explore the different types of lotteries, draw games, instant tickets and scratchcards, responsible gaming, marketing strategies and IWGs. All attendees will receive industry documents such as Responsible Gaming Principles, digital marketing planning model, rize structure models for both draw games and instant win, and sample game videos.
21st - 22nd May 2019
10th - 11th October 2019
The course typically costs €1,995.
• Ability to grasp the lottery network, with understanding of both operator and supplier sides
• Address why lotteries are struggling to make online lotteries work
• Learn essential structures for prizes for draw games
• Understand regional differences for different games
• Examine how to implement CSR into lotteries effectively