Introduction to Online Gaming
Welcome to Introduction to Online Gaming - a course to give you a true gaming 101 in a day.
The course has been designed by Wendy Lawrence in conjunction with the Totally Gaming Academy. The Introduction to Online Gaming will provide a fast track insight into this exciting and innovative world, giving you all the key information and insight you need to work within this important market.
24th January 2019
30th April 2019
22nd October 2019
The course typically lasts 1 day and costs €1249.
- An overview of the international market – its scale and growth.
- Gaming regulation, core principles, the regional differences, and licencing opportunities through whitelisted states
- The importance of Responsible Gaming including key issues such as Know Your Customer, Problem Gaming, and Marketing Best Practice
- An understanding of the core operating model and the key suppliers to the market
- Player acquisition and retention in the interactive world
- An insight into the primary gaming verticals – casino slots, casino table games, poker, bingo, sSports betting, eSports, and lottery.