GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Understand how to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and procedures.
Ideal for: Crucial knowledge for all employees who access, use and process any form of personal data
The iGaming Academy’s GDPR course has been designed for users who deal with client data. This course will show users what personal data is, what data should be protected and how to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and procedures.
Throughout the course, users will be presented with different scenarios to test their understanding of Data Protection.
- Demonstrate the importance of the GDPR
- Recognise potential breaches of the GDPR
- Interpret how you can make changes to become GDPR compliant
- Identify the main requirements of the GDPR
- Understand and apply the rights of an individual
Online Access Anytime
Elearning version of this course typically costs €60 (+ applicable taxes).
* Plus applicable taxes.
** iGaming Academy will process your booking within 1 working day
Note: this virtual classroom is published in collaboration with our partner, iGaming Academy.