Welcome to the Casino Finance course, designed by Jean Pousson, in conjunction with the Totally Gaming Academy.
This course is aimed at managers and senior managers in non-financial roles within gaming. Finance affects all parts of any business. It is not a function that is the sole responsibility of accountants or finance specialists. Practically every decision in business has a financial impact of sorts, which is something that managers need to understand.
This is a very practical and highly interactive course. Lectures will be supplemented by group discussions and many relevant case studies. It will be very much learning by doing and the multiple case studies will reinforce the learning.
Delegates will walk away with a greater appreciation of finance and financial concepts – a vital supplement to their existing skills and capabilities.
10th - 11th June 2019
1st - 2nd October 2019
The course typically costs €1,995.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the main concepts and financial jargon
- Appreciate the role of finance in business
- Walk the through the three main statutory statements
- Assess the financial performance of a business
- Be familiar with good practice in budgetary management
- Understand why businesses fail