AML and CFT in Gaming
Welcome to AML and CFT in Gaming – a course designed by ComplianceAid in conjunction with the Totally Gaming Academy.
Both online and landbased casinos are under increasing governmental pressure to develop stronger and more effective AML and CFT controls. During this interactive and engaging course, you will enhance your understanding of AML and CFT. It will provide practical guidance to assist in safeguarding your operations (online and landbased) with proper AML and CFT measures. Address the roles and responsibilities of those working with AML and CFT and learn what is required to avoid governmental sanctions and large fines.
4th December 2018
The course typically lasts 1 day and is €2000.
• The requirements and obligations for an effective landbased and online risk-based AML/CFT program (4 AML pillars)
• The importance of clean information on customers
• How an online or landbased casino undertakes customer due diligence (CDD)
• How a casino tracks customers when CDD is not undertaken upon entry to the casino
• The responsibilities under AML, CFT, and human trafficking rules in order to detect, prevent, and deter criminal activities
• How to analyse criminals’ use of online gaming to mask, launder money, traffic, and finance terrorism
• How to identify and report suspicious online or landbased activities
• The key aspects of Responsible Gaming