Affiliate Management Academy
The Affiliate Management Academy is an intensive two day training course that provides practical learning to help you navigate the world of affiliate management. With competition for quality affiliates ever increasing and more online gaming operators competing for consumers’ attention, streamlining practices will improve the performance of your affiliate programme. Over the two days, you will learn the tools and tactics required to significantly improve your performance and enjoyment in the role, and leave a lasting impact on your bottom line.
The course will also include Alumni Networking Sessions, which will be launched at Amsterdam Affiliate Conference in July. This event will repeat in conjunction with each of the Affiliate Conferences, and provides an opportunity to refresh of key tips from the two day course, meet with affiliate management colleagues from previous courses, and catch up with Tom.
26th - 27th March 2019
2nd - 3rd October 2019
The course typically costs €1,995.
• Learn proven strategies to maximise individual and team results
• Discover what it takes to be an affiliate manager and how to adapt your individual nature to succeed in the role
• Learning how to successfully engage affiliates: understand what affiliates are looking for and how to give it to them
• Understand how to synchronise effective relationship management with business growth
• How to negotiate effectively in your own style to optimise results
• Discover how to consistently grow results and relationships with affiliates
• Maximise your effectiveness and activity at affiliate conferences to ensure ROI