Table Games Academy
The Table Games Academy is an intensive three day training course that will explore not only effective table games management but the processes, mathematics and skills required for a successful gaming floor.
The course will focus on improving the efficiency of your table games operations, TQM and staff training, increasing the loyalty of different player profiles, comps, tipping, managing risk and much more. All attendees will produce a Daily Table Games Operations Report, Annual Table Games Operations Report and Floor Layout Plan.
• Learn how to comprehensively profile your players to increase the time spent in your casino
• Master table game processes from table game related service and hospitality to internal and external audits
• Review casino floor layouts, encompassing new theory to ensure you are making the most of your floor
• Evaluate the 7 marketing P’s in relation to table games to benchmark your casino operations
• Highlighting common pitfalls made within live floors, to improve casino efficiency
• Assessing casino approaches to personnel, to benefit from marginal gains