Sportsbook Management Academy
The Sportsbook Management Academy is crafted to guide you through the key “do’s and don’ts” of creating a profitable sportsbook operation, from operating models and licensing options, through to customer acquisition, segmentation, trading and business intelligence. Over four comprehensive days, you will learn about each component of operating a sportsbook, and how to hone them to create a streamlined and profitable operation. You’ll also consider the future outlook for sportsbooks, and how you can stay ahead of your rivals in an increasingly competitive environment.
The course typically costs £4000 and takes place over 4 days.
• Reduce risk and save time and money by discovering which models, platforms and services you should implement in your sportsbook
• Understand current and future market trends to improve your offering, whilst protecting and enhancing your revenues
• Deepen your knowledge of bookmaking principles to enable you to offer attractive, competitive odds whilst safeguarding margin
• Learn which marketing strategies to adopt to acquire the right customers for your operation
• Reduce churn by developing your understanding of tactics to deploy to increase loyalty and retain customers
• Discover how to analyse your business data to help you accurately plan, measure and monitor results and foster continuous improvement in your sportsbook
• Assess and evaluate future opportunities and potential threats to your operation in order to make decisions that future-proof your business