The Lottery Academy
The Lottery Academy provides a practical insight into the commercial, operational and regulatory aspects of the Lottery industry, focusing on the unique nature of lottery games, lottery marketing and future innovation and opportunities. Over an intensive three days, the Lottery Academy will explore the different types of lotteries, draw games, instant tickets and scratchcards, responsible gaming, marketing strategies, IWG and the key requirements for transitioning online successfully. All attendees will receive the Lottery Operating Model, Marketing Framework and Interactive Scratchcard Proposition.
The course takes place over 3 days.
• Ability to grasp the lottery network, with understanding of both operator and supplier sides
• Address why lotteries are struggling to make online lotteries work
• Learn essential structures for prizes for draw games
• Understand regional differences for different games
• Examine how to implement CSR into lotteries effectively